GOLDEN RULES FOR AGING GRACEFULLY
- Live in your own place to enjoy independence and privacy.
- Hold on to your bank deposits and assets with yourself or your spouse.
- Don’t depend only on your children’s promise to care for you when you grow old as their priorities change with time.
- Expand your circle of friends to include those who will outlive you.
- Do not compare; expect nothing from others.
- Do not meddle in the life of your children. Let them live THEIR life, not yours.
- Do not use old age as your shield and justification to demand care, respect and attention.
- Listen to what others say, but think and act independently.
- Pray but do not beg even from God. Seek His Grace.
And finally, DO NOT RETIRE FROM LIFE.
Thelma Jan 5
Cesar March 5
Kitty Oct 15
Connie Sept 4
Lena Sept 4
Ludy June 17
Francia June 16
Aka Dec 18
Bobby May 13
Ping Apr 25
Mary April 25