The Nursing Office Business Model for Nurses
The Nurse is IN (Passion, Specialty, Service)
Abstract:Specific for this Office)
Mission: Every nurse will have a Nursing Office
I Finding your Niche, the Theme of your main service.
II Creating your Business Name
III Stating your Mission
IV Developing your Goals and Objectives
V Designing your Programs and Services
VI Organizational Set up
VII Financial Set Up
VIII Marketing and Networking
IX Technical Support
X The Nurse is IN Action!
Its more than a Franchise
Marketing & Social Media Networking
- The Modern Nightingale
- The Nursing Office Community Bulletin
Social Media Marketing
- FaceBook Page
- Linked In
- Monthly e-Journal/ CC
HEALING and WELLNESS CIRCLE at REHAB WORLD
3 East 44th Street, New York, NY 10017
(between 5th Ave & Madison Ave)
Directions/Subway: B, D, F, M, 7 (5th Ave- Bryant Park)
4,5,6 (Grand Central Station)
HEALING and WELLNESS CIRCLE
A Community Approach to Mental Health
Back to Basics. Heal Thyself Naturally.
Vision: Wholistic Health Renewal
A Culture of Health
To establish Nursing presence in the Rehab World and add to the efficacy of Physical Rehabilitation through health teachings and maintenance using natural healing and wellness principles and practices.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
To promote Non-conventional Modalities of Healing and Wellness for Individuals, Children, and their Families and Care-givers.
To provide a Sanctuary (or Safe Space) for Non-conventional Healing Modalities for Practitioners, Clients, Families, and Caregivers.
To utilize Native American, Asian, African, and/or Middle Eastern traditions in Circle Stages, Ethnic Food, Music, Dancing, and Storytelling as Healing Formats and/or Environments.
To allow the Creative Modes of Non-conventional Traditional Healing and Self-care to Flourish and Prosper for the General Wellness of the Community.
To connect and/or integrate non-conventional modes of healing & wellness with institutional health facilities open to collaborating with alternative medicine and innovative, nurse-driven healthcare solutions.
Non-conventional Healing (def.): Any or all healing modalities that flow with or use natural energies or elements not dependent on pharmaceutical or artificial chemical drugs; any modality that ensures health & wellness beyond codependency on drugs.
PROGRAMS &/OR ACTIVITIES
1. CIRCLE OF HEALING (STAGES)
Getting Acquainted, Building Relationships, Addressing Issues, and
Introduction, Incident, Impact, Reflection
3. FOOD AS MEDICINE
Nutrition/ Supplements/ AKA Wellness: Natural Organic Health
Proper Choices, Preparation, Cooking, Enjoyment
4. MOVEMENT AS HEALTH
Qi Gong, Yoga, Tai Chi Exercises, Rhythmic Dancing
5. STILLNESS MEDITATION
Qi Gong, Healing Sounds, Breathing Techniques, Focused Prayer
6. HOLISTIC HEALING
Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda
7. THE NURSE IS IN: Health Screening, Education, & Outreach
Nutrition & Organic, Natural Foods Education
8. THE NURSES LOUNGE: Stress Reduction for Nurses
9. The Colors of AUTISM (Special Program for Autistic Children)
10. HAPPYNESS ( Special Program for Children)
11. RESiLIENCE: The Art of Self-Defense
MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT/UNDERSTANDING Between
THE NURSING OFFICE and REHABWORLD
By these provisions, be it known that:
Definition of Terms:
The Nursing Office (TNO) – The Nursing Office.com is a broad coalition of individuals & organizations focused on taking care of nurses, their families and communities, by creating, organizing, collaborating, and supporting health & wellness circles in private, public and business arenas.
Four Dragon Global Network, Inc. (FDGN) – the legal corporation or entity that is doing business as The Nursing Office.com duly registered with New York Department of State.
REHABWORLD – the physical therapy and sports rehab service facility located at 3 East 44th Street, New York, NY 10017 (between 5th Ave & Madison Ave) owned by Ricky and Lily.
“The NURSE is IN” is a A Model for Affordable Community and Public Health Delivery System designed by TNO to transform healthcare through nursing leadership.
The Nurse is IN at REHABWORLD” – TNO program to be established at Rehabworld will encompass all activities and events jointly planned, organized, and implemented by TNO and REHABWORLD.
- FDGN, Inc., is represented by Myrna D. Santos, RN, and Ludy Resurreccion.
- TNO may avail or use the location of RehabWorld at 3 East 44th Street, New York, NY 10017, for events and activities that may directly or indirectly relate to the members and/or users of RehabWorldservices and facilities.
- Events and special programs designed by TNO and held at Rehabworld will be a collaboration by TNO and RehabWorld.
- Production Budget or Expenses incurred in these events and special programs will include refreshments, use of space , talent fees and other related costs. The net income from these events will be assigned to The Nurse is IN Program that will be used to further the program and its cause.
- Acts, programs and services provided by TNO/FDGN maybe used for the marketing of RehabWorld to increase its revenue will be a contribution in kind/ gratis by TNO/FDGN. However, voluntary donations in cash or in kind by RehabWorld to TNO, a non-profit organization will be most welcome.
- REHABWORLD – represented by Lily Lopez, RN, is the Executive Director of “The Nurse is In at RehabWorld” program.
- Accountability and Transparency – are the principles that govern the terms of this Memorandum of Agreement/Understanding, which include proper disclosure and procedures for dealing with potential conflicts of interest.
- Compliance – Both parties will be provided with proper and timely information regarding compliance with City regulations on using facility spaces & other related matters.
- FDGN and RehabWorld will maintain their individual corporate identities.
- The Nurse is IN Program will be the joint and collaborative partnership between TNO and RehabWorld that will operate on a SHARED MISSION, SHARED GOVERNANCE, SHARED RESOURCES by the staff, Board members, volunteers and other stakeholders.
- Rules and provisions for potential or actual Conflict of Interest will be dealt with accordingly.
Director of RehabWorld
Lily Lopez, RN
Myrna D. Santos, Chief Nurse
FDGN, INC/The Nursing Office
Program Director/The Nursing Office
- TGIF Happy Hour (weekly)
- Line Dancing/Zumba
- Tea Party and many more!
Lily Lopez, RN
Myrna D. Santos, RN
Chief Nurse Executive/The Nursing Office.Com