The Nursing Office of MC, RN
The basic tenet of The Nursing Office move towards establishing “Marijuana Pot,” Marijuana for Health & Substance Use Program is to open up a DIALOGUE on a topic that has been socially demonized and legally prohibited. While currently over 25 states have already initiated and/or passed laws to legalize medical marijuana, the stereotypes that mitigate against its proper use are still perpetuated by the media and popular opinion. It is proper and timely than The Nursing Office as a Community Healthcare Delivery System be a part of this growing awareness and campaign to use a God-given plant and expose its varied and beneficial uses for healing and even curing certain illnesses.
Hence, an Educational Dialogue, gathering Users, Non-users, people in chronic pain, sufferers of long-term illnesses and psychotic disorders (like PTSD), health providers as well as care-givers and their families be allowed the space and time to learn and earn, to heal and help community members with proper and guided use of Cannabis, the new wonder plant, organic and natural.
- What's in the Pot
- Substance Use
- Harm Reduction
Nurse Driven Healthcare Initiatives and Solutions
Mission: To educate individuals and communities on substance use, abuse and promoting responsible use and harm reduction.
Vision: An educated public/consumer of narcotics and other substances.
Philosophy: SHARED HOME, SHARED RULES & RESPONSIBILITIES, SHARED RESOURCES
The Nursing Office Business Model for Nurses
The Nurse is IN (Passion, Specialty, Service)
Mission: Every nurse will have a Nursing Office
I Finding your Niche, the Theme of your main service*
II Creating your Business Name*
III Stating your Mission*
IV Developing your Goals and Objectives*
V Designing your Programs and Services
VI Organizational & Legal Set up
VII Financial Set Up & Accounting
VIII Marketing and Networking
IX Technical Support
X The Nurse is IN Action!
NURSE- DRIVEN HEALTHCARE INITIATIVES & SOLUTIONS
(Include all programs available on Drug and Substance Abuse)
Founding Organization: The Nursing Office.Com
It’s more than a Franchise
It's more than a Business
- Making a Difference/Giving Back
- Enjoy Tax Breaks
- Make Profits in all kinds and forms.
It’s a SERVICE
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING and AGREEMENT
By these provisions, be it known that:
Definition of Terms:
The Nursing Office (TNO) – The Nursing Office.com is a broad coalition of individuals & organizations focused on taking care of nurses, their families and communities, by creating, organizing, collaborating, and supporting health & wellness circles in private, public and business arenas.
Four Dragon Global Network, Inc. (FDGN) – the legal corporation or entity that is doing business as The Nursing Office.com duly registered with New York Department of State.
(Add the Description/Definition for the other individual/organization/or company entering agreement with.)
“The NURSE is IN” is a A Model for Affordable Community and Public Health Delivery System designed by TNO to transform healthcare through nursing leadership.
The Nurse is IN at__________________” – TNO program to be established at ___________will encompass all activities and events jointly planned, organized, and implemented by TNO and ___________________.
- FDGN, Inc., is represented by Myrna D. Santos, RN, and Ludy Resurreccion.
- TNO may avail or use the location of_______________, for events and activities that may directly or indirectly relate to the members and/or users of __________and facilities.
- Events and special programs designed by TNO and held at _________will be a collaboration by TNO and____________.
- Production Budget or Expenses incurred in these events and special programs will include refreshments, use of space, talent fees and other related costs. The net income from these events will be assigned to The Nurse is IN Program that will be used to further the program and its cause.
- Acts, programs and services provided by TNO/FDGN may be used for the marketing of ____________to increase its revenue will be a contribution in kind/ gratis by TNO/FDGN. However, voluntary donations in cash or in kind by ________________to TNO, a non-profit organization will be most welcome.
- _______________– represented by ________ is the Executive Director of “The Nurse is In at_____________” program.
Accountability and Transparency – are the principles that govern the terms of this Memorandum of Agreement/Understanding, which include proper disclosure and procedures for dealing with potential conflicts of interest.
- Compliance – Both parties will be provided with proper and timely information regarding compliance with City regulations on using facility spaces & other related matters.
- FDGN and __________ will maintain their individual corporate identities.
- The Nurse is IN Program will be the joint and collaborative partnership between TNO and _________that will operate on a SHARED MISSION, SHARED GOVERNANCE, and SHARED RESOURCES by the staff, Board members, volunteers and other stakeholders.
- Rules and provisions for potential or actual Conflict of Interest will be dealt with accordingly through a due process of conflict resolution between the agreeing parties. This process will prevent any legal suits that these parties are not allowed to, ever.
- These provisions are designed and agreed upon by both parties.
- Amendments may be made throughout the collaboration/partnership.
Due Process for Conflict Resolution
- Define the Problem/Conflict
- Design Strategies for Resolution with SWOT format Analysis
- Decision is made to promote a 50/50 advantage between the 2 parties
- No court resolutions allowed from both parties.